Estimated Arrival: Between Jul 29 and Jul 31. *ETA to the USA Only
Shipping & Returns: Free Shipping. All The Time.
- Cabinet constructed from high quality multi-layer plywood coated with plasitc laminate.
- The table structure is kept together by metal plates and brackets fastened by screws and bolts.
- Slanting legs in beechwood coated with washable paint with remarkable thickness for perfect stability.
- High stress resistance machine-trued hollow steel bars coated with anti-rust chromium-plating. Comes with wood inserted handles.
- Goal profiles are coated with an alloy of aluminum and zinc.
- The cabinet is covered by a tempered glass, which reduces noise and makes tampering impossible.
- Playing field in 5mm think tempered non-reflective sand-blasted glass
- Housing for American/English style square front push lever coin mechanism
- This foosball table is delivered partially assembly
- This tabel has been manufacturered for indoor playing only
The Garlando Coperto coin-operated foosball table has the most striking feature of a play area completely covered by an anti-break glass to reduce playing noise, keeping the playing field clean, and above all, prevent theft of the ball. This model is enriched with all the most sophisticated details you can have on a foosball table, such as the playing field in sand-blasted glass, the anti-skid handles with wood inserts, and much more. The cabinet opening is made easier by two gas struts, which support the upper part when lifted, to effect all-cash collecting, inspecting, and cleaning operations in full safety. The possibility of utilizing highly sophisticated coin validation systems (as the electromechanical system or the electronic GARL 2001) makes it possible to meet the different requirements in revenues.